The Arthur Vining Davis Foundations are proud to support our grantees in their work. We collaborate in the pre- and post-award processes to help develop strong proposals and foster dynamic partnerships.
|COA Students explore sustainability and ecological integrity in farming practices at Peggy Rockefeller Farms.
Courtesy of College of the Atlantic
We are committed to the success of our grantees and the AVDF staff will:
- Attend to ideas that strengthen our partnership;
- Communicate clearly and confidentially;
- Work to foster mutual trust and respect;
- Welcome discussions throughout grant implementation; and
- Appreciate your feedback.
Once a grant is awarded, all grantees are required to submit periodic progress and final reports through the grantee portal.
In the event that there is a change in the project timeline or in project scope, grantees must request the relevant change to the original grant in writing. Written approval from the appropriate AVDF program officer is required at any time the grant purpose is altered.